The BS Artificial Intelligence (AI) prepares the students with in-depth knowledge to transform large and complex scenarios into actionable decisions. The program and its curriculum focus on how complex inputs such as knowledge, vision, language, and huge databases/dataset repositories can be used for knowledge extraction and optimum real-time decision-making in real-world applications. The curriculum of the BS (AI) program covers domains such as soft computing, mathematics, automated reasoning, statistics, computational theory & modeling, knowledge representation & reasoning, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, vision, and symbolic computation, etc. The program also encourages students to take courses in ethics and social responsibility, with the opportunity to participate in long-term projects in which artificial intelligence can be applied to solve problems that can change the world for the better in areas like agriculture, defense, healthcare, governance, transportation, e-commerce, finance, and education.
High-Performance Artificial Intelligence Labs with Supportive Domains well-Equipped Labs
- Artificial Intelligence Lab (High-Speed Desktop Stations for Programing).
- Embedded Systems Lab (Microcontrollers/Microprocessors Programming Languages).
- Digital Signal Processing Kits (Programming).
- Computer Lab (Computing and Programming).
- For BS Artificial intelligence, a candidate who has passed FSc. Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical or equivalent securing at least 50% marks.
- A candidate who has passed the Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) securing at least 50% marks.
- A candidate who has passed the ICS securing at least 50% marks.