- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering/Power System Optimizations (Shandong University, China).
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering (University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila, Pakistan).
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering (University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar, Pakistan).
My main research areas are Power System Planning, Operation, and Control. During my M.Sc., I have worked on Load Forecasting based on Artificial Intelligence, Power System Optimization, and Multi-Modular Converters. Further, in my Ph.D., I enhanced my research towards high-scale integration of renewable energy into power systems, study the coordination of transmission and distribution system operators, and Stochastic analysis of risk-constrained power systems. Currently, I am focusing on the following research areas:
- Challenges of Next-Generation Power Systems
- Study of Coordinated Power Systems with High-Scale Integration of Renewable Energy
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks) in Power Systems
- Study the Impacts of Electric Vehicles, and Renewable Energy on Smart Grids
- Advanced Multi-Modular Converters for HVDC Applications
- Optimal transmission switching based on probabilistic load flow in power system with large-scale renewable energy integration, Electrical Engineering.
- Distributed stochastic security constrained unit commitment for coordinated operation of transmission and distribution system, CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems.
- Risk-Aware Distributed Optimal Power Flow in Coordinated Transmission and Distribution System, Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy.
- TSO and DSO with large‐scale distributed energy resources: A security constrained unit commitment coordinated solution, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems.
- Perceptually weighted β-order spectral amplitude Bayesian estimator for phase compensated speech enhancement, Applied Acoustics.