Skip to content
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (Budapest University of Technology & Economics, Budapest, Hungary).
- M.Sc. Electrical Engineering (University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar, Pakistan).
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar, Pakistan).
- Condition-based Maintenance Technology Development for Nuclear Control and Instrumentation.
- Impact of Multi Stress on Low Voltage DC Cables.
- Analytical Efficiency Evaluation of Modular Multilevel Converters for HVDC System.
- Optimal Solution for Frequency and Voltage Control of an Islanded Microgrid Using Square Root Gray Wolf Optimization,” Electronics.
- Implementation of Non-Destructive Condition Monitoring Techniques on Low-Voltage Nuclear Cables: II. Thermal Aging of EPR/CSPE Cables, Energies.
- Aging Assessment of XLPE/CSPE LV Nuclear Power Cables under Simultaneous Radiation-Mechanical Stresses, Energy Reports.
- Condition. Monitroing of Photovoltaic Cables Based Cross-Linked Polyolefin Insulation Under Combined Accelerated Aging Stresses: Electrical and Mechanical Assessment, Energy Reports.
- Comparison of Mechanical and Low-Frequency Dielectric Properties of Thermally and Thermo-Mechanically Aged Low Voltage CSPE/XLPE Nuclear Power Plant Cables,” Electronics.