Skip to content
- Research Fellowship Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Ph.D. Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Universiti Kuala Lumpur, British Malaysian Institute)
- M.Sc. Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering (The University of Nottingham)
- B.Sc. Telecommunication Engineering (University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar)
- Dielectric Resonator Antennas: Design of microwave and millimeter-wave (mm-wave) dielectric
resonator antennas (DRAs) for wireless communications.
- MIMO Antennas: Design of Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) antennas for high data rate. Mitigation of Mutual coupling techniques.
- Biomedical implantable devices: Wireless Body Area Networks (WBANs) for Wearable Applications.
- 5G NR Band application through singly fed DRAs·
- Bandwidth Enhancement and Generation of CP of Yagi-Uda-Shape Feed on a Rectangular DRA for 5G Applications. Micromachines 2022, 13, 1913. https://doi.org/10.3390/mi13111913
- Generation of OAM Waves and Analysis of Mode Purity for 5G Sub-6 GHz Applications. CMCComputers, Materials & Continua, 74(1), 2239–2259.(I.F 3.772)
- A Novel Design and Development of a Strip-Fed Circularly Polarized Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna for 5G NR Sub-6 GHz Band Applications. Sensors 2022, 22, 5531. https://doi.org/10.3390/s22155531
- Mutual Coupling Reduction through Defected Ground Structure in Circularly Polarized, Dielectric Resonator-Based MIMO Antennas for Sub-6 GHz 5G Applications. Micromachines 2022, 13, 1082. (I.F 3.532) https://doi.org/10.3390/mi13071082
- A New mm-Wave Antenna Array with Wideband Characteristics for Next Generation Communication Systems”Electronics 11 (10), 1560 (Accepted Q-2, Scopus Journal I.F 2.679) ( 2022)